Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I AM Miss Culinaria 2011!

I hate to brag (being a leo and all), but I tried out a recipe a few weeks ago for the first time.
(Getting this in shortly after 2011 ended counts, right?)

It started off with me worrying about whether or not the dough was raising too much.
So puffy!
But the rolls formed nicely.

And turned out like this!
 But it totally worked out! (As you can see above.) Although Broom and I didn't like it as much as everyone else, as they were calling out which recipe won which place, I was utterly shocked to be number 1. I got a perdy sash and a trophy that I can keep for the year and bring back, filled with goodies (and my name written upon it) to the next lesbo brunch competition in 1 year. It felt good.


And I have this lovely blog to thank. When I read it I always want to cook or bake.
(And always makes me salivate!) And I've made this so much that my friends call it crack dip.


How I love it so.


No comments:

Post a Comment